Welcome to the website of the linked charges of Aboyne-Dinnet and Cromar. Aboyne-Dinnet Parish Church and Cromar Parish Church are both part of the Church of Scotland and their Minister is the Rev Frank Ribbons.
- There were problems with the recording of Morning Worship from Aboyne-Dinnet Church for Sunday 18 October. An abbreviated version is now available here
- On Sunday 25 October, Holy Communion will be streamed live from Aboyne-Dinnet Church at 19:00 hours. It will not be possible to safely hold Communion in the Church with a congregation present as the elements can not be distributed and still keep social distancing. However, Rev Frank Ribbons will be in the Church at 19:00 hours and the only other person present will be the audio visual technician. You are invited to join in Holy Communion from the safety of your own home - the livestream will start at 18:50 hours with Communion at 19:00 hours - or you can join in at any time thereafter. You will find the live streamed service here At the start of the service Frank will be lighting a candle in the Church and you might like at the same time to light a candle at home and also prepare some bread and some wine or other drink so you may share in Communion.
- We are holding Morning Worship every Sunday at St Moluag’s Church, Tarland at 10:00 hours and at Aboyne-Dinnet Church (also relayed to hall) at 11:00 hours (maximum of 50 persons socially distanced at each service). People must by law wear a face covering when in Places of Worship unless they are covered by one of the exemptions (e.g. medical reasons) stated on the Scottish Government website. Face coverings are available in both churches in case you forget yours.
- The Morning Service from Aboyne-Dinnet Church is also streamed live - you can watch it on our YouTube channel via the link here - you can watch the Morning Service on Sundays (live from 10:50 hours with worship starting at 11:00 hours) or any time thereafter
- Recordings of the Church services are available on audio CD or video DVD. If you know of anyone who does not have access to the internet but would like to listen to or watch the service weekly, please let Frank or one of the Elders know. The audio CD plays in any audio CD player and the video DVD will play in a DVD player attached to a TV.