Welcome to the website of the linked charges of Aboyne-Dinnet and Cromar. Aboyne-Dinnet Parish Church and Cromar Parish Church are both part of the Church of Scotland and their Minister is the Rev Frank Ribbons.
- We appologise for the technical issues with the service from Aboyne-Dinnet Church on Sunday 13 September. We have now found the problem - a mouse ! Not a wee furry church mouse nibbling at the cables but the PC mouse deciding to stop working. A new one is on its way and all should be good again next Sunday.
- On Sunday 30 August, St Moluag's Church, Tarland celebrated 150 years of worship when the Rt. Rev Dr Martin Fair, Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland preached. You can view a video recording of the service here Audio CD's and video DVD's of this service are also available from the Session Clerk, Sheila Robertson.
- We are holding Morning Worship every Sunday at St Moluag’s Church, Tarland at 10:00 hours and at Aboyne-Dinnet Church (also relayed to hall) at 11:00 hours (maximum of 50 persons socially distanced at each service). People must by law wear a face covering when in Places of Worship unless they are covered by one of the exemptions (e.g. medical reasons) stated on the Scottish Government website. Face coverings will be available in both churches in case you forget yours.
- The Morning Service from Aboyne-Dinnet Church is also streamed live - you can watch it on our YouTube channel via the link here - you can watch the Morning Service on Sundays at 11:00 hours or any time thereafter
- Aboyne-Dinnet Summer 2020 Newsletter available here
- Recordings of the Church services are available on audio CD or video DVD. If you know of anyone who does not have access to the internet but would like to listen to or watch the service weekly, please let Frank or one of the Elders know. The audio CD plays in any audio CD player and the video DVD will play in a DVD player attached to a TV.