Welcome to the website of the linked charges of Aboyne-Dinnet and Cromar. Aboyne-Dinnet Parish Church and Cromar Parish Church are both part of the Church of Scotland and their Minister is the Rev Frank Ribbons.
Our Sunday service times are: Cromar 10:00 hours and Aboyne-Dinnet 11:00 hours
During the months of British Summer Time - April to September there is a service at Coull on the last Sunday of the month at 18:30 hours
- The Sunday morning services from Aboyne-Dinnet Church will also be streamed live here and can also be viewed at any time thereafter.
- Fareshare - The green wooden shed for Fareshare food opposite Aboyne-Dinnet Church Hall will be open -
- Tuesdays 10:00 to 11:00 hours
- Thursdays 14:00 to 15:00 hours
- Sundays 10:00 to 12:00 hours
- In an emergency, please contact Mid Deeside Community Council on 013398 85222 (Mon - Fri 09:00 - 13:00 hours).
Foodbank - Food can also be delivered through the Aberdeenshire South Foodbank - Tel. 0792 6969 408
Your local food bank works with referral agencies to issue food vouchers to those in need of food in times of crisis. The referral system ensures you are provided with appropriate help and support for your situation. (Agencies: Social Work, Citizens Advice Bureau and HomeStart.)
- Recordings of the Aboyne-Dinnet Church service are available on audio CD or video DVD. If you know of anyone who does not have access to the internet but would like to listen to or watch the service weekly, please let Frank or one of the Elders know. The audio CD plays in any audio CD player and the video DVD will play in a DVD player attached to a TV.